I've seen this fun questionnaire from Amy's blog My Overstuffed Bookshelf, on quite a few other blogs and thought I'd give it a go.
If there were ever a book written about me, this is the list you would find at the front. Come join in the fun and share yours as well!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Um, I'm not bothered, but mostly closed.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Thats why they're there, right?
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
After I've made my bed, they're in, but as soon as I'm in bed, the sheet usually ends up at my feet.
4. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
Neither. Both sound horrifying. But if I really had to choose, I'd say bees, because it seems better.....in theory.
5. Do you have freckles?
I do sir indeedy. A product of living in the sun and genetics.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Hmmm, rude people. There really is no need for it. At all.
7. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes, also the desert, and sand dunes. Been camping plenty of times. The desert in Egypt is the most memorable.
8. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?
Yeah, so what of it? Just......make sure there's no one watching. I could take out an eye.
9. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
10. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Depends on the guy......
11. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Tomato sauce. True blue.
12. What is your favorite food?
Lasagna. I make it pretty good.
13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Independence Day, Jurassic Park, Transformers.....
14. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I Australia we have girl guides, so yes.
15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
HELL NO!! Nobody needs to see that. *shudders*
16. Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope. Maybe I should learn though...
17. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
18. Ever ran out of gas?
Yes. Buuut it was petrol.
19. Are you lazy?
Yup. When the situation calls for it.
20. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Not as popular here, so I've only dressed up as an adult.
21. How many languages can you speak?
English. A few choice words in a few languages.
23. Do you sing in the car?
Yeahhhhh. There's nothing like it.
24. Ever eat a pierogi?
A what? I must google this....
25. First concert?
Good Charlotte. I was a late starter. I saw them when I was 18.
So there's a few things you now know about me. As highly interesting as they are. LOL!