Saturday, August 14, 2010

Follow Friday (Saturday)


Follow My Book Blog Friday With Parajunkee
(okay, so for me it's technically a Saturday, but you get the idea.)

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host Parajunkee and the featured blogger, today it's Nymfaux. Then anyone else you like.
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky Thing.
Grab the button and make a post so that anyone visiting can comment.
If someone comments and follows you, don't forget to comment and follow back.


Please enter my current giveaway to win a signed copy of The Phoenix Files: Arrival.

8 comments:

  1. hi!! just stopping by to say happy friday!! i'm already a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm dropping by for FF and already a follower! :)

    Hope you're having a great weekend.

    - Midnight
    Midnight Bloom Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi stopping by from the follow friday....Love your blog here...and now following...:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your approach to the interview below is very clever!
    Saving the world? you never know what makes a difference to influence the vector of someone's life. Stop up when you can: Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping in from this weeks Follow Friday. Of course I'm already a follower :-) I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!


    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Hello!!=) I wanted to pop and let you know I have Linky Tools widget up to connect reviews. I have reviews for both Raised by Wolves and Claire De Lune up! In fact, I am giving away Claire De Lune right now. Only to the US though but I allow the winner to send out to whom ever- so a friend in the US can be a recipient per winner's choice!!=)


    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am a now a follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    I´m stopping by from the blog hop! You´ve got such a great place here, I´m your newest follower now!
    Have a great rest weekend!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete