Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Books I Bought (a maybe out of control book habit)


My family seems to think I have an out of control book habit.........
So what if I buy books faster than I can read them. At least I know I will never run out of things to read. (God forbid!) It also doesn't really matter if they don't fit in the book shelves I have, although it's frustrating. There are so many great books out there and I'm not sure if I'll ever get to read them all. I love finding out about new authors and books. A lot of people ask me how I can read so much, and doesn't it get boring? I always tell them no. I love books, I love to read books. I really love escaping to another world entirely. I have an over active imagination, and was told off at school for daydreaming constantly. It was even in my reports. As I got older I was able to focus more easily but it never stopped me from imagining myself brandishing a sword and saving the day.(my friend wanted to be Peter Pan when she was little). Weird maybe, but we can't help who we are. I never wanted to be the damsel in distress. I was always the one to come charging in and saving whoever was in mortal peril. I also write, but never seem to finish anything. I have so many ideas barging in all the time, I get focused on one and then bam! there's something else that wants attention, and demands to be put onto paper. Hopefully one day I can control the flow, and put something worthwhile onto paper. Right now I'm happy to read and get taken away with fancy. So, with that said, has anyone seen my trusty steed? It appears there's a dashing prince in need of saving. Lucky he has me, eh.


Has anyone else been accused of this also?

1 comment:

  1. *raises hand* Ooooohhhh ya. Lol. You are not alone in the slightest! Hahaha! I'm the same way,even with writing. I love to write, and I'm like a psycho possessed when I'm inspired but eventually I loose interest or I get stuck in a filler section and just meh. I never finish anything either. But you can't tame the creative juices!!!! Hazah! Lolz.

    ReplyDelete